About the Toledo Chamber of Commerce
Mission Statement: To work in cooperation with the business community and individuals to promote Toledo as a viable place to work, to live, and to carry on business.
Organization: The Chamber currently has eleven board members, elected by the members to two year terms. The officers are elected annually by the board members. The board hires staff to assist caring out the mission of the Chamber; currently a director/manager works twelve hours per week.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership Directory
- Internet Exposure via the Chamber website (You're here!) - www.visittoledooregon.com
- Business Directory Listing - business information available to consumers through the chamber's searchable website
- Your own page on the chamber's website - include your business description, hours of operation, location information, and up to eight keywords
- Job Postings - add your own job openings to the Chamber's website
- Hot Deals - include store coupons and special offers on the Chamber's website
- Event Posting - add your business' events to the Chamber's Online Events Calendar
- "Email to a friend" link - visitors to your Online Informational Brochure may select a link to email your business information to a friend
- Newsletter and Newsflashes - Distributed electronically, these information broadcasts get the latest information out
- Networking - Business After-Hours and Luncheons learn more about other businesses & hear guest speakers
- Information Display & Distribution
- Members may display their brochures in the Chamber office and other locations.
- Business information mailed to people requesting information
- Business referrals
- Events, festivals, parades and shows
- The Chamber sponsors several annual events
- Promotes or works with other groups on their events